You employ brilliant people. They do a great job, are always on time and are never second best. However, this results in a packed project pipeline and not much time to work on ideas that contribute to the strategic development of your company.
WHAT IS IN IT FOR YOU?
Disruptive Concepts offers you a tailor-made process that will facilitate creative sparring within your team. It will allow for systematic idea exchange and build a solid, rational base for future endeavours. It will thus ensure operational continuity and help you to avoid starting new projects from scratch. The process designed by Disruptive Concepts is:
- strongly collaborative - harvests the innovation potential of the whole team,
- simple and intuitive - does not require much training and proves beneficial in the very first days of its application,
- sustainable - ensures common acceptance for change within the organisation,
- accountable - bridging the innovation/corporate strategy gap enables relevant objectives to be defined, challenges diagnosed and process monitored,
- affordable - requires hardly any infrastructure and little management effort.
HOW DOES THAT WORK THEN?
The idea is simple. Disruptive Concepts determines the strategic objectives of the organisation and communicates them to the team. This ensures a clear business focus. Three steps and then followed which take us closer from sketchy intuitions to a fully-fledged project concept that is ready to fly:
- idea tracking - where bits and bytes of ideas are identified, described and recorded,
- cross pollination - where initial ideas are shared among different competence carriers, troubleshot and advanced,
- validation and refinement - where the strategic relevance on the concepts is verified and the acceptance of the team is assured.
The outcomes can be fed into the planning process and impact with superior business strategy operations.
- training - where Disruptive Concepts presents the principles of effective idea management and thus ensures basic competence to be exploited by the customer at a later time,
- consulting - where Disruptive Concepts implements and pilots a bespoke idea management process,
- facilitation - where Disruptive Concepts implements and runs the idea management process on a lasting basis.